Berry-Orange Monkey Bread
- 3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix & granulated sugar. In medium bowl, stir together 1/4 cup melted butter, the milk, vanilla and eggs. Add to dry ingredients & stir until combined.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. In another small bowl, place 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Use cookie scoop to portion dough into approximately 24 pieces. With greased hands, roll each into a ball. Dip each ball into butter and then brown sugar mixture. Place in pan, layering raspberries and blueberries throughout.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bread is puffed & golden. Let cool 20 minutes, then turn upside down onto plate. Cool completely.
- Beat powdered sugar, orange juice & orange peel with whisk, using only enough juice for drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over cooled monkey bread, and top with more raspberries and blueberries, if desired.
- The dish are ready to serve.